Redaction the next book (Part III)

I’ve finally finished the rough draft of the book to be published next year, so I’m set to begin adding a few more pertinent chapters to Redaction before plunging into the sequel. So here’s the situation: As usual, I’m having a difficult time coming up with a title for the next book so I’m going to open it up to you. Leave a title suggestion in the comments block. Next month, I’ll post the suggestions and everyone can vote. The top 3 will get a free copy of the next Redaction book a week before it’s published.

Does that mean I’m going to use your suggestion? I won’t know until I finish the book.

Because the title should reflect the contents of the book, here’s briefly what the book will be about.

Five people on the trip of their life. Anthrax continues to rain from the skies as our survivors make their way toward the safety of abandoned mines in southwestern Colorado. They’re racing against time to beat the radiation fallout as nuclear power plants meltdown. Nature is throwing obstacles in their path and soon their facing a familiar enemy–their fellow man. Even the core group isn’t immune and soon factions begin to form. The divisions may result in the human race’s extinction.

So what do you propose for a title?

Death March
Walk of Life

About Linda Andrews

Linda Andrews lives with her husband and three children in Phoenix, Arizona. When she announced to her family that her paranormal romance was to be published, her sister pronounce: "What else would she write? She’s never been normal." All kidding aside, writing has become a surprising passion. So just how did a scientist start to write paranormal romances? What other option is there when you’re married to romantic man and live in a haunted house? If you’ve enjoyed her stories or want to share your own paranormal experience feel free to email the author at www.lindaandrews.net She’d love to hear from you.
This entry was posted in Books and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Redaction the next book (Part III)

1. Michael Fisher says:

My title suggestion – Redaction: Hope for Humanity

I loved Redaction and am eagerly awaiting the additional chapters and the sequel. Keep up your excellent story telling.

Michael

• Thanks for the compliment, Michael. When I read your title, I was surprised at how much my idea of the book shifted from the dark abyss I think it will be to something a little different. Of course, Trent will still get what’s coming to him:-)

• Jodi says:

He’d better and I hope it’s prolonged and NASTY!!! 🙂

• Oh, it’s diabolical. Makes me think I’m not a nice person just planning Trent’s ending:-)

• Jodi says:

I just admire the fact you made a character seem so real that you just wanna be the one to go out and do the damage to the a-hole!! Can’t wait to see what you do to him. And you wanna see mean in this respect, you should see what *I* can think of LOL

• Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the compliment. I’m glad you enjoyed it, but no you don’t have to wait until next year, just until August/September and I’ll be putting up the rough versions of the chapters starting in May or June. One a week until the new book is out.

• Hi Michael,

I sent your advanced copy of the Redaction sequel for you to read. Please check your inbox/spam folder.

Thanks,

Linda

2. Nancy says:

I just finished Redaction tonight. This is such a good story! Bravo. Now I read that I have to wait until next year for more. UGH no fair.

I would submit the title of – The Walk of the .1% – but some would mistake this for the Occupy Movement.

Again thanks so much for the great escape. (Glad to know that Trent will get his -hopefully more)

3. Dian says:

Great book just finished it!

How about Redaction: The Melt Down

4. Justine Walker says:

Just finished reading Redaction 1 & 2 and am desperate for the final installment! Please can you tell me when it will be released?