Thanks to Dan for this. I now know I’m Mad Scientist Barbie. You know the one who brings on the apocalypse:D And if you’re a guy, you could be Apocalypse Ken. I don’t discriminate.
– You Might be Apocalypse Barbie if…..
- You’ve ever uttered the words “Does this plate carrier make my butt look fat?”
- You have combat boot in multiple patterns and colors.
- You’ve ever received body armor for Christmas… and were excited.
- Your iphone has a Magpul protective case.
- You require the pattern on your magazine pouches to match the Duracoat on your weapon.
- You refuse to mix woodland camouflage with multicam.
- You wear R.A.T. boots and F.R.O.G. blouses.
- You really wish Infidel Body Armor would make contoured plates for a woman’s shape.
- You actually think your combat boots look great with your long skirts.
- You’ve ever put your hair in a french braid so that your MICH helmet fits.
- Your son has ever uttered the words “My mom wears combat boots”.
- You extol the virtues of “group standard” weapons to your girlfriends.
- Your local gas station owner seeks your advice when trying to determine whether to buy an AR or an AK.
- You have shemaghs to match all of your camo patterns.
- You hunt deer with a Steyr SSG.
- You’ve ever used the helmet light on your MICH helmet to find lost socks in the dark.