Thanks to Dan for passing this along. The women will have their say next week, so stay tuned:D
1) You can buy a silencer for a handgun.
2) You can trade a .44 for two .22’s.
3) You can have a handgun at home and another for the road.
4) If you admire a friend’s handgun and tell him so, he will be impressed and let you try a few rounds with it.
5) Your primary handgun doesn’t mind if you have a backup.
6) Your handgun will stay with you even if you are out of ammo.
7) A handgun doesn’t take up a lot of closet space.
8) Handguns function normally every day of the month.
9) A handgun won’t ask, “Do these grips make me look fat?”
10) A handgun does not mind if you go to sleep after you’re done using it.
11) You can have more than one handgun living in the same house without having problems.
12) A handgun doesn’t care how big your trigger finger is.
13) A handgun won’t tell all of its friends if you are a “little fast on the trigger”…