It’s Friday! Yay! I’ll be working and signing at the Chocolate Affaire this weekend. Eating chocolate goes without saying. Mmmm, chocolate.
Even if you can’t come to downtown Glendale, there’s still plenty of things to celebrate. Great googly-moogly, there’s a lot of things. So I thought I’d shamelessly copy and paste them from the National Day Calendar website. Which means many of them are links to click for more information. Awesome.
- Free and Open Source Software Month * This is an amazing tribute to others sharing to help others.
- American Heart Month Near and dear to my heart (sorry, I couldn’t help it.)
- An Affair to Remember Month I might have to break out the movie just to watch it again.
- Black History Month
- Canned Food Month
- Creative Romance Month Hey, it’s like a day to celebrate my kind of writing
- Great American Pie Month Mmm, pie
- National Bake for Family Fun Month
- National Bird Feeding Month
- National Cherry Month
- National Children’s Dental Health Month
- National Grapefruit Month
- National Heart Month
- National Hot Breakfast Month
- National Library Lover’s Month
- National Macadamia Nut Month
- National North American Inclusion Month
- National Snack Food Month Snack foods deserve to be celebrated.
- National Weddings Month
- National Embroidery Month I don’t embroider but I admire those that do.
Until next time.