After a long period of neglect, we decided it was time to work on revamping the pool house. We patched the drywall then sanded and patched again. Afterward, we cleared out the mess inside.
The toilet remained as it needed to be reinstalled, but eventually it too had to be moved.
Finished the painting. Including the ceiling.
Then we moved the flooring in to acclimate.
Dog noses and paw print because the dog wanted to help. Then onto laying the new vinyl floor.
Only got this far before I ran out of flooring. Two damaged boxes and two boxes backordered.
Not bad for a weeks worth of work.
Until next time, stay healthy.